Toft Village Website
Toft People's Hall
Toft’s Village Hall is known as Toft People’s Hall - you can find out how it got its name by clicking here.
Welcoming atmosphere, up-to-the minute facilities
The Hall has recently been extensively upgraded and offers hirers a welcoming, traditional atmosphere together with up-to-the minute facilities.
- Wheelchair access, hearing loop, disabled toilet facilities and baby-change.
- Two comfortable upstairs meeting rooms each accommodate up to 15 people.
- Car parking available at the Hall and in a nearby car park.
- Outside seating area with attractive raised beds.
Ideal for clubs, private parties, lectures, exhibitions, concerts, keep-fit sessions or large meetings. It has fully sprung wooden floor, and a versatile sound system.
- Holds up to 120 people when combined with adjoining Lounge area
- Flexible seating: auditorium style or with tables
- Versatile wall -hung display system
- Digital projector, large screen, with cinema sound
- Demountable stage system
- Adaptable LED lighting for parties and dramatic productions
- Excellent acoustics with purpose-designed ceiling panels.
Lounge Area, Kitchen and Bar
The extended lounge area offers pleasant surroundings with comfortable seating for up to 30 people and can be closed off from the main area with a soundproof partition. The adjacent, recently refurbished kitchen is fully equipped. Access to the well-stocked bar, run by the Social Club, can be made available by arrangement.
Mrs. Sally Roberts
52 School lane
Toft, CB23 2RE
The following documents are available for download: